Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $334.73+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $215.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor undergraduate Introductory Management Information Systems courses. Helping Readers Succeed in Management Information Systems As techlogy continues to change the way organizations do business, kwledge of MIS is critical. Experiencing MIS illustrates for readers how organizations use information systems to solve business problems every day. This modular text uses illustrative cases, exercises, projects, and other aids to ensure readers connect concepts to everyday life with an in your face attitude about MIS. Unique guides in each chapter highlight themes in ethics, security, and other timely topics. Every year brings important new techlogy to organizations and the Seventh Edition reflects these trends, keeping readers up to date and kwledgeable on how to apply emerging techlogies to better achieve their organizations' strategies. Also available with MyMISLabTM This title is also available with MyMISLab, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMISLab does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMISLab, search for: 0134473698 / 9780134473697 Experiencing MIS Plus MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: *0134319060 / 9780134319063 Experiencing MIS *013440226X / 9780134402260 MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Experiencing MIS
- Author BiographyDavid Kroenke has many years of teaching experience at Colorado State University, Seattle University, and the University of Washington. He has led dozens of seminars for college professors on the teaching of information systems and technology; in 1991, the International Association of Information Systems named him Computer Educator of the Year. In 2009, David was named Educator of the Year by the Association of Information Technology Professionals-Education Special Interest Group (AITP-EDSIG). David worked for the U.S. Air Force and Boeing Computer Services. He was a principal in the startup of three companies, serving as the vice president of product marketing and development for the Microrim Corporation and as chief of database technologies for Wall Data, Inc. He is the father of the semantic object data model. David's consulting clients have included IBM, Microsoft, and Computer Sciences Corporations, as well as numerous smaller companies. Recently, David has focused on using information systems for teaching collaboration and teamwork. His text Database Processing was first published in 1977 and is now in its 13th edition. He has authored and coauthored many other textbooks, including Database Concepts, 7th ed. (2015), Using MIS, 9th ed. (2017), SharePoint for Students (2012), Office 365 in Business (2012), and Processes, Systems, and Information: An Introduction to MIS, 2nd ed. (2015). Randall J. Boyle received his Ph.D. in Management Information Systems from Florida State University in 2003. He also has a master's degree in Public Administration and a B.S. in Finance. He has received university teaching awards at Longwood University, the University of Utah, and the University of Alabama in Huntsville. He has taught a wide variety of classes including Introduction to MIS, Cyber Security, Networking & Servers, System Analysis and Design, Telecommunications, Advanced Cyber Security, Decision Support Systems, and Web Servers. His research areas include deception detection in computer-mediated environments, secure information systems, the effects of IT on cognitive biases, the effects of IT on knowledge workers, and e-commerce. He has published in several academic journals and has authored several textbooks, including Corporate Computer and Network Security, 4th ed., Applied Information Security, 2nd ed., and Applied Networking Labs, 2nd ed.
- Author(s)David M. Kroenke,Randall J. Boyle
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.