All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from in-depth interviews with a group of Puerto Ricans who requested a certificate of Puerto Rican citizenship, legal and historical documents, and official reports t publicly accessible, Jacqueline Font-Guzman shares how some Puerto Ricans construct and experience their citizenship and national identity at the margins of the US nation.
- Author BiographyJacqueline N. Font-Guzman is Associate Professor at The Werner Institute - Creighton University School of Law, USA.
- Author(s)Jacqueline N. Font-Guzman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.