Experiencing the Miracles of Jesus: Mark by Pete De Lacy, Kay Arthur (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis fast-paced tour through the Gospel of Mark from bestselling authors Kay Arthur and Pete De Lacy matches Mark's own action-packed, -nsense style. The briefest of the four Gospels, Mark includes fewer long discourses than the others and focuses on Jesus' demonstrations of His power and authority. In this inductive study, readers will see that Jesus' miracles show the world His dominion over every aspect of human experience that has been touched by the effects of sin, including sickness and infirmity, spiritual darkness, dead religion, threats from nature, and even death itself. As readers practice finding and marking key works, listing what Mark has to say about important topics, cross-referencing other passages of Scriptures, and determining chapter themes, they will discover for themselves this New Testament book's unique emphasis.
- Author BiographyKay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. She and her husband, Jack, cofounded Precept Ministries International to teach people how to discover truth through inductive study. Precept provides teaching and training through study books, TV and radio programs, the Internet, and conferences in over 180 countries and 70 languages. Pete De Lacy, executive vice president of published products for Precept Ministries International, is also the author of many studies in the New Inductive Study Series and a contributor to The New Inductive Study Bible and Discover the Bible for Yourself. Pete is also a featured teacher on many Precept Upon Precept videos.
- Author(s)Kay Arthur,Pete De Lacy
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe New Inductive Study Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.