All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionPREFACE Amn Rapoport University of Arizona and Hong Kong University of Science and Techlogy Rami Zwick Hong Kong University of Science and Techlogy This volume (and volume III) includes papers that were presented and discussed at the Second Asian Conference on Experimental Business Research held at the Hong Kong University of Science and Techlogy (HKUST) on December 16-19, 2003. The conference was a follow up to the ?rst conference that was held on December 7-10, 1999, the papers of which were published in the ?rst volume (Zwick, Rami and Amn Rapoport (Eds.), (2002) Experimental Business Research. Kluwer Academic Publishers: Norwell, MA and Dordrecht, The Netherlands). The conference was organized by the Center for Experimental Business Research (cEBR) at HKUST and was chaired by Amn Rapoport and Rami Zwick. The program committee members were Paul Brewer, Kenneth Shunyuen Chan, Soo Hong Chew, Sudipto Dasgupta, Richard Fielding, James R. Frederickson, Gilles Hilary, Ching- Chyi Lee, Siu Fai Leung, Ling Li, Francis T Lui, Sarah M Mcghee, Fang Fang Tang, Winton Au Wing Tung, and Raymond Yeung. The papers presented at the conference and a few others that were solicited especially for this volume contain original research on individual and interactive decision behavior in various branches of business research including, but t limited to, ecomics, marketing, management, ?nance, and accounting.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAmnon Rapoport,Rami Zwick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.