All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionHow do humans make choices, both when facing nature and when interacting with one ather? Experimental Ecomics Volume I seeks to answer these questions by examining individual's choices in strategic settings and predicting choices based on experimental methodology.
- Author BiographyPablo Branas-Garza joined Middlesex University as Professor of Behavioural Economics in October 2012. Previously he was Professor of Economic Theory at the University of Granada, Spain, since 2008. He did his PhD in Quantitative Economics (1997) in the University of Cordoba, Spain. His research focuses on experimental games and economic behaviour. More specifically he works on altruism and cooperative behaviour, cognitive abilities and preferences. He has published in leading journals such as Proceedings Royal Society B, Games & Economic Behavior, PLoS ONE, Journal of Conflict Resolution, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, Economics Letters, Experimental Economics, Journal of Economic Psychology, Journal of Money, Credit & Banking. He is an Academic Editor of PLoS ONE and Associate Editor of The Journal of Experimental and Behavioral Economics. Antonio Cabrales is Professor of Economics at University College London. Formerly, he was a Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Spain and Universidad Carlos III in Madrid, Spain. He holds a PhD in Economics from the University of California, San Diego, US. He has worked in a wide range of topics: learning and evolutionary games, experimental economics, industrial organization, the economics of networks and mechanism design. He is an associate editor at the Journal of Economic Theory, and SERIEs. He has been an Editor of the Berkeley Electronic Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy and Investigaciones Economicas; and Associate Editor of the Journal of the European Economic Association. He is founding partner of a financial consultant (Serfiex S.A.) and has been a consultant on competition policy issues. He has published in the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, the Review of Economic Studies, Physical Review Letters, PLoS ONE, Scientific Reports and other scholarly journals.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAntonio Cabrales,Pablo Branas-Garza
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.