All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionProviding the tricks of the trade in surface science, this book describes hundreds of techniques, methods, instruments, and tools in common use from the worlds of physics, chemistry, and engineering. The methods are arranged in topical groupings for easy reference, and each is described succinctly, with a clear sketch of the apparatus involved. Covering all the basic methods of surface science, this source book will serve t only as a useful reference to those just starting on experimental research in surface science, but also as a vade mecum for established researchers.
- Author(s)John T. Yates
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1724 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.