All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionExperimentation, Validation, and Uncertainty Analysis for Engineers, Third Edition provides a thorough description of techniques for greater sophistication and verifiability to engineering experiments from early stages through debugging, execution, data analysis, and reporting phases. New material includes direct Monte Carlo (MC) simulation, incorporation of the new approach to determining the random uncertainty of a result in steady state testing, plus a new chapter on Verification and Validation of Simulation Results. Practicing engineers (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Materials, Industrial), as well as engineering students in upper-level undergraduate and graduate curriculums, will benefit greatly from this valuable source.
- Author BiographyHugh W. Coleman, PhD, PE, is a Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. W. GLENN STEELE, PhD, PE, is a Giles Distinguished Professor and the Bobby Shackouls Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Mississippi State University. Coleman and Steele received the prestigious AIAA Ground Testing Award for pioneering efforts in experimental uncertainty analysis with significant methodology advances and effective dissemination of knowledge through a straightforward engineering approach in their text and short course. They have served on experimental uncertainty and validation standards committees associated with ASME, AIAA, SAE, ISO, and NATO AGARD. They are both Fellows of ASME and Associate Fellows of AIAA.
- Author(s)Hugh W. Coleman,W. Glenn Steele
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.