All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.08Trending at AU $27.35
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $11.78
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging experiments using simple toys and everyday stuff teach curious young minds all about Earth Science and weather. Readers can take an up-close look at how tornadoes develop, why wind is sometimes cold, how the water cycle works, and so much more. With low-level text and step-by-step photos, connecting young readers with science concepts has never been simpler!
- Author BiographyEmily Sohn is a freelance journalist in Minneapolis, who covers mostly health, science, environment and adventure for both kids and grown-ups. Among other publications, her work has appeared in U.S. News & World Report, the Los Angeles Times, Smithsonian, Backpacker and Science News for Kids, and she is a contributing writer for Discovery News. Assignments have taken Emily to exotic locations around the globe, including Cuba, Fiji and the Peruvian Amazon.
- Author(s)Emily Sohn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFirst Facts: Fun Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.