Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- Description* Includes selection of patterns and anti-patterns to describe ideal environment for success. * Looks in-depth at specific tools, and extensions of these tools. * Focuses on how projects are actually handled in real world-drawing on author's vast field experience. * Includes code examples like NAnt automation tasks, case studies, and facilitation utilities.
- Author BiographyMarc Holmes is one of the lucky ones he was born into a generation of home computing. His first computer, acquired at age 10, was a Commodore Vic20. This was followed up with a Commodore 64 and Holmes' first programming project: SpaceBats. He has willingly been chained to a computer since then. After studying computer science and artificial intelligence at university, Holmes has devoted his time to working and developing technology in various industries including retail, semiconductors, and media. As a developer, Holmes has written numerous systems, from WAP-based m-commerce applications to media management systems. Since the dotcom era, Holmes has concentrated on software design and engineering processes, following closely the introduction of the .NET platform. This currently forms the basis of his day-to-day activities. Holmes is passionate about the provision of software engineering processes as the glue that binds and industrializes software development, and he is a firm believer in software as a commodity. Currently, Holmes is the technical design authority at a global media corporation. He and the development team oversee dozens of systems from small brochureware sites to significant enterprise systems for human resources, customer relationship management, and logistics operations. Holmes can also be found participating in the blogosphere and in various newsgroups and discussion groups. And in his spare time, Holmes enjoys cooking, fine wine, and occasional interaction with other humans.
- Author(s)Josh Holmes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight752 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.