Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionIf you once dreamed of a broadcasting career, or if you're passionate about a cause you want to share with the world, podcasting may be just what you're looking for. But it's t as simple as picking up a microphone-at least, t if you want great results. So pick up Expert Podcasting Practices For Dummies instead, and discover the secrets of producing professional podcasts! This plain-English guide shows you how to record like a pro, build an audience, and maybe even generate some revenue from your podcasting passion. If you're ready to go live with what you have to say, here's how to create podcasts that appeal to a large audience, sound top-tch, and communicate a message. Find out what equipment you need, how to promote your podcast, and how to:* Choose a topic and decide whether to narrow or expand your focus* Sort and filter information about your subject matter* Set up a recording studio* Record with pro-level software and hardware* Produce your show with sound effects, music, and appropriate sound balance* Create a video podcast* Craft a targeted distribution, marketing, and promotional plan* Promote your business or a nprofit group* Turn your podcasting hobby into a moneymaking venture by selling ads or products on your podcasts, or by using them to promote your own skills There's a lot to think about if you're considering creating podcasts that will stand out and get ticed. With this guide by your side, your star status is much closer. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyTee Morris: Tee entered 2005 with an idea: podcasting a novel in order to promote its sequel. His podcast of MOREVI: The Chronicles of Rafe & Askana went on to become the first book podcast in its entirety and was nominated for a 2006 Parsec for Best Podcast Fiction. Podcasting MOREVI also led to writing with Evo Terra the #1 book in podcasting, Podcasting For Dummies. Tee's other podcasts include the Parsec-nominated Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy, Podcasting For Dummies, Give Us a Minute, Speaking of Beer's MicroBrewed with Phil Rossi, and Behind the Mic for Blogger and Podcaster Magazine. He continues to podcast fiction as well with Dear John (from BenBella Books's Farscape Forever: Sex, Drugs, and Killer Muppets) for The ScapeCast; and Asleep at the Wheel for the podcast anthology VOICES: New Media Fiction, edited by Mur Lafferty. Following 2007's Billibub Baddings and The Case of The Singing Sword podcast, Tee will podcast Legacy of MOREVI in preparation for the 2009 print release of Exodus from Morevi. Find out more about Tee Morris and his podcasts at www.teemorris.com. Evo Terra: Evo Terra has a penchant for infecting others with the New Media bug. His credits in the field include launching the premier destination for serialized audiobooks, Podiobooks.com. A pioneer in the world of podcasting, he's the co-author of Podcasting For Dummies and Expert Podcasting Practices For Dummies (both published by Wiley). His personal and professional blog, FunAnymore.com, serves as Evo's soapbox and testing ground, where he pontificates and proselytizes the bleeding edge of Web 2.0 applications that are reshaping how we define the conversation. Ryan Williams: Ryan Williams is a multimedia designer, author, and bassist based in Indianapolis, Indiana. He's shared the stage and studio with everybody and everything from Grammy Award-winning hip-hop artists to a full band of bagpipes and drums. He's the author of Windows XP Digital Music For Dummies and Teach Yourself Visually Bass Guitar (both published by Wiley). He has also written several articles and tutorials on music and music technology for several publications and Web sites. He is the technical editor for Second Life For Dummies and Composing Digital Music For Dummies. He is a frequent panelist on digital music and home studios at music conferences around the nation. He received his master's degree in music technology from the Indiana University School of Music in 2003.
- Author(s)Evo Terra,Ryan C. Williams,Tee Morris
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.