All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Messy, a sock-eating monster who loves jokes and science. Each storybook is a new Messy adventure based on his search to find the answer to an everyday question about science. Why do things float in space? How does rain make flowers grow? What happens to food inside our bodies? Messy travels through a magic vortex to the land of OKIDO to meet his gang of friends - the children Zoe and Felix and the robotic scientists Zim, Zam and Zoom - who help him find out the answer. There's plenty of silly fun along the way!
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Weight110 g
- Width210 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.