All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplorations in Organizations presents readers with contemporary issues in the study of organizations, and introduces the paths down which tomorrow's organizational scholarship might travel. A collection of recent papers by or co-authored by the eminent James G. March, the book consists of five sections: exploring theories of organizational action; velty in organizational adaptation; institutions and the logic of appropriateness; the history of organization studies; and uses of literature in the study of organizations. Each section begins with a new essay by a scholar whose work has focused on the theme explored in that part of the book. These introductory essays t only introduce and tie together the papers that follow, but also serve to add additional voices to the volume in order to deepen the discussion within it.
- Author BiographyJames G. March is Professor Emeritus at Stanford University. He holds appointments in the Schools of Business and Education, and in the Departments of Political Science and Sociology.
- Author(s)James G. March
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note5 tables, 7 figures
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.