All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.83
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.02
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $38.53
- AU $29.66Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.68
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $28.02
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fifth edition, Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome is better than ever! This caravanning bible w includes an additional 400 caravan park listings, bringing the total list to over 1000 listings for caravan parks around the country. For every listing, there are new symbols to highlight if a park is dog-friendly, if there is a dump point available, and if the park is a member of a major caravan organisations (BIG4, Top Tourist Parks, Family Parks, Aspen Parks, Discovery Holiday Parks and Oz Parks). As well as these fantastic new features, all of the information has been rechecked and updated, so that authors John and Jan Tait can share their unrivalled kwledge of how best to see Australia by caravan. The touring section at the front outlines suggested itineraries with new mapping that highlights the caravan parks listed at the back with numbers. And the listings at the back still highlight John and Jan's favourite caravan parks - those with stunning waterfront sites, pancakes every Sunday or boat ramps for fishing might score a special mention as 'Authors' Choice' parks. In paperback for easy in-car reference, this is the ultimate guidebook for the free-spirited traveller.
- Author BiographyJohn and Jan Tait are well-known and respected travel writers who have been guiding Australian travellers around the country for many years. In this award-winning publication John and Jan continue to share their extensive knowledge and passion for travelling around Australia. They get enormous satisfaction from encouraging others to travel.
- Author(s)Jan Tait
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplore Australia
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight1554 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.