All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides the tools necessary to capture the wonder and fun of mathematics while helping teachers and parents instruct the Common Core Mathematics Standards in a manageable way. Each book focuses and connects to the Standards for Mathematical Content and Standards for Mathematical Practice, including: making sense of problems and persevere in solving them, modeling with mathematics, and using appropriate tools strategically. Featuring: a chart to monitor progress toward learning goal success; pre & post assessments for every Common Cores Standard domain; a problem set for every Common Core Standard; authentic challenge projects with real-world and techlogy integration; a detailed answer key.
- Author BiographyJanet Tassell is a former math teacher and former director of learning and assessment working with K-12 teachers in curriculum and professional development. She is an assistant professor at Western Kentucky University, where she also directs the Elementary Mathematics Specialist Endorsement program. She has been the codirector of the Toyota Math and Technology Leadership Academy and the professional development coordinator for the Javits grant, Project GEMS (Gifted Education for Math and Science). She is the coauthor of Speaking of Math - Fluency Poems for Partners: Addition. She lives in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Janet Tassell
- PublisherGarlic Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationIN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarlic Press
- Weight240 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.