All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter where you are in the great Northeast, there are bound to be excellent walking trails. This collection of 50 of New England's can't-miss hikes takes you from the relatively flat lands and easy rambles of Rhode Island to prime hiking real estate in Connecticut; from challenging terrain in the Pioneer Valley and Berkshires of Massachusetts to breathtaking seaside treks in Maine's Acadia National Park. Find great hikes to the heights of New Hampshire's White Mountains and over to the verdant Green Mountains of Vermont-all the best hikes in New England are more than a few hours from each other, so you'll want to keep this guide close at hand.
- Author BiographyMarty Basch is the author of seven books. He writes a long-running syndicated outdoor adventure column and contributes to several newspapers, magazines, and websites.
- Author(s)Marty Basch
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's 50 Hikes
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.