All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique guide features hikes in Tuscan Hill Country, the mountains of the Alpi Apuane, the Cinque Terre and Ligurian Coast, and the Northern and Central Apennines. Includes helpful information about weather, best times to visit, how to drive and get around in Italy, suggested camping and lodging establishments for overnight hikes and great eating and local customs, as well as a list of English-Italian translations of relevant hiking and navigating terms to ensure trouble-free traveling between destinations. Hikes vary in difficulty and are accompanied by directions to the trailhead, a detailed map, hiking time and distance, beautiful photographs, and fascinating commentary on the natural, historical, and cultural wonders you'll encounter along the way.
- Author BiographyJeff Taylor is a trained ecologist who has hiked thousands of miles across North America and Europe. He lives in Marina di Pisa, Tuscany.
- Author(s)Jeff Taylor
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/05/2007
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date05/11/2015
- Content Note51 maps and 50 black-and-white photographs
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.