All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionExplorers are designed to appeal to all readers who are just starting to read alone and more confident readers who are beginning to exercise wider reading and cross-referencing skills. Lively, dramatic artwork scenes draw children into a subject, and each scene is followed by a photographic information spread that gives a wealth of extra detail. As a fun extra element, the reader can follow themed links to access information on related topics. Whales and Dolphins is an adventure to swim with these amazing mammals: find out the largest animal on Earth, the mammal with the longest migration, and how dolphins sing and call to each other.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri has written over 300 information books for children on subjects including natural history, religion and geography. Her books include the Horrible Geography series, which won the Geographical Association Silver Award.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExplorers
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight175 g
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed. - UK edition
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.