All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionNow fully updated to the new release of Adobe's Creative Suite, EXPLORING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 shows how to use a great software tool to create dynamic design. Written by an author who is an experienced designer as well as computer graphics instructor, EXPLORING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 is a designer-driven resource that examines the tools and features of Adobe Photoshop while showing how to maximize the potential of desktop digital imaging for graphics, illustration, composition, and special effects.
- Author BiographyAnnesa Hartman is a lead content developer for Kaplan University, where she manages a team of instructional designers in developing engaging online learning experiences for Kaplan faculty. A freelance graphic designer, she also has taught computer graphic courses for more than 16 years. She is the author of four other Cengage titles, including INTERACTIVE MEDIA DESIGN and DEVELOPMENT WITH ADOBE CS6. She holds a Masters in Teaching with Internet Technologies, focusing her attention on instructional design for online technologies, and web and graphic design concepts and programs. When she is not playing with pixels, she is directing, choreographing, or performing in local musical theater, teaching yoga, or working in her garden.
- Author(s)Annesa Hartman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date10/01/2017
- Content Notefigures
- Weight858 g
- Width202 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.