Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHow could hybrid organizations and leaders improve effectiveness in order to increase the chances of success for their business organizations in East Asia? The author presents a theoretical framework and investigates the preferences and networkability in the corporate, market and living environment of expatriated managers in China and Japan.
- Author BiographyWeiwei Ji is Research Fellow at the School of International Studies, Jinan University, China. He received his PhD from Ritsumeikan University, Japan. His research interests include global managers' cross-cultural leadership capacities, networking activities, preference behaviours, Chinese business expansion in Japan and international business in China.
- Author(s)Weiwei Ji
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.