Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionFor a great many of us, the primal fear of death prevents us from fully experiencing the myriad joys of life. Paths leading to the greatest beauty and fulfillment are often t taken because they seem too hazardous for our survival. Even in our happiest and most secure moments, we sneak a peak over our shoulder to see if we are being stalked by death's angel. We push thoughts of death and dying into the far corners of our consciousness, only to fully surface when it finally is our own time to come face-to-face with the inevitable. In his book Exploring Death: What You Should Kw About Dying, author John Joseph Petrovic leads the reader on a journey through the valley of death and to what may lay beyond. The reward for the journey is ne other than the death of fear and, if you choose to explore this path, you will come to kw this truth: The day of your death is more joyous than the day of your birth.
- Author BiographyDr. John J. Petrovic retired from the Los Alamos National Laboratory in 2005 as a Laboratory Fellow after thirty-three years of scientific research in many areas of materials science. Since his retirement, he has been actively seeking to understand the nature of spiritual reality, and his analysis of this reality may be read in his book The First Principles: A Scientist's Guide to the Spiritual which was published in 2008.
- Author(s)John Joseph Petrovic
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.