All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring Geography in a Changing World is a new Key Stage 3 series designed to present real-life geography to motivate and stimulate pupils. With challenging content, engaging practical activities and an emphasis on 'thinking skills' pupils can achieve a solid foundation of kwledge and skills for progression to GCSE. Book 3 addresses global issues such as population distribution, the contrast between rich and poor societies and environmental concerns. Opportunities for fieldwork are provided throughout the course, and pupils relate the content to the real world through the Issues activities at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographySimon Ross is a Head of Geography at Queen's College, Taunton, and an experienced author.
- Author(s)Simon Ross
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Note200 photos and artwork
- Weight416 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.