All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the success of Pat Dargan's previous works, Exploring Georgian Dublin and Exploring Irish Castles, this new work offers an insight into a much overlooked aspect of Limerick. This guide provides an overview of Georgian Limerick, its beginnings and emergence, its Baroque planning, its open spaces and classically inspired architecture. The individuals responsible for the developments are introduced, together with the forces that motivated them and the ideas and influences that inspired and guided them. What emerges is a picture of Limerick that may be new to many people, visitors and locals alike.
- Author BiographyPat Dargan is the author of Exploring Georgian Dublin and Exploring Irish Castles.
- Author(s)Mike Dargan,Pat Dargan
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight218 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.