All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to be used with 9-12 grade art history class. It covers Pre-Historic Art through ancient Rome. It contains 4 guided study booklets that have students answering questions using internet web searches. This also contains 4 booklets that have students do internet web searches for associated images. This book is great to get children to be interactive in their learning process. It provides them a chance to make choices about the content they wish to view. These are proven methods that help with information retention and recall.
- Author BiographyL.Hawkins has been an art teacher for over 25 years, teaching at both the elementary and high school levels.
- Author(s)L Hawkins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.