All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn organisation's employees are its unique resource, and it is the employees' expertise, kwledge, skills and ingenuity that are central to its success. Exploring Human Resource Management leads students through the many theories, debates and philosophies of people management. Introducing fundamental concepts in a clear, analytical and accessible style, this book guides the reader through aspects of HRM relating to strategy, resourcing, reward, relations and development. A complete resource for students, the book covers the key topics of a typical Human Resource Management syllabus, whilst also extending its scope to take in contemporary debates and issues surrounding work-life balance, ethics, gender and diversity in the workplace, useful for student and practitioner alike.
- Author BiographyBringing together the expertise of the staff of the Human Resource Management unit at Westminster Business School, UK, a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Centre of Excellence, the book has been edited by Christine Porter, Cecilie Bingham and David Simmonds, who combine many years' experience as practitioners, researchers and educators in Human Resource Management.
- Author(s)Cecilie Bingham,Christine Porter,David Simmonds
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date01/07/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width74 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.