All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together key selections that represent the full range of philosophical debates, policy analyses, and first-hand accounts, the editors offer a comprehensive and accessible set of readings on the major themes and issues in the field of international human rights. The reader has been carefully designed to enhance students' understanding t only of human rights, but also of differing perspectives on the topic. This title offers a comprehensive and accessible set of readings on the major themes and issues in the field of international human rights.
- Author BiographyRhonda L. Callaway is assistant professor of political science at Sam Houston State University. Julie Harrelson-Stephens is assistant professor of political science at Stephen F. Austin University.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Connections: Studies in Peace, Democracy, and Human Rights
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJulie Harrelson-Stephens,Rhonda L. Callaway
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.