All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionYour guide to the most significant changes in SharePoint 2013. Discover what's new and what's changed in SharePoint 2013-and get a head start using these cutting-edge capabilities to improve organizational collaboration and effectiveness. Led by a Microsoft MVP for SharePoint, you'll learn how to take advantage of important new features and functionality, including app development, collaborative social enterprise tools, enhanced versioning, themes, improved search, and an extended client object model. Get an early, expert look at how to: * Develop SharePoint apps using collaborative social enterprise tools * Use the new Minimal Download Strategy (MDS) smart techlogy to consume less bandwidth * Version documents, list items, and entire parts of SharePoint with improved control * Use colors and styles to get a themed version of your CSS with a simple line of code * Extend the client object model with enhanced search capabilities
- Author BiographyPenelope Coventry is a Microsoft MVP for SharePoint Server with more than 30 years of industry experience. She has authored and coauthored several books on SharePoint, including Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Step by Step and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Administrator's Companion.
- Author(s)Penelope Coventry
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width189 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.