All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses timely topics such as leadership, entrepreneurship, collaboration, training, and development. In addition, the text uses the metaphor approach to break new ground and propose new metaphors for organizations today. Applying Morgan's Metaphors also explores how metaphorical thinking can be used to manage and better understand organizational life.
- Author BiographyAnders Ortenblad is Professor of Organization and Leadership at the faculty of social sciences, Nord University, Norway. His main research interests are fashionable management ideas and their travel in space and time; organizational learning and the learning organization; management education, and the use of metaphors for and in the study of organizations and education. He has published articles in journals such as Human Relations, Management Learning, and International Journal of Management Reviews, and edited books published by Edward Elgar Publishing, Routledge and Sage. Kiran Trehan is Professor of Leadership and Enterprise Development at Birmingham University. She has published a number of journal articles, policy reports, books and book chapters in the field. Her work has been supported by grants from research councils, government departments, regional and local agencies, and the private sector. She has been a Guest Editor for multiple journals and serves in national advisory roles that shape debates and policy in leadership, diversity, and enterprise development. Linda L. Putnam is a Research Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Her current research interests include discourse analysis in organizations, negotiation and organizational conflict, and gender. She is the co-editor of twelve books, including The SAGE Handbook of Organizational Communication (2014), Building Theories of Organization: The Constitutive Role of Communication (2009) and the author/co-author of over 180 journal articles and book chapters. She is a Distinguished Scholar of the National Communication Association, a Fellow of the International Communication Association, and a recipient of the Distinguished Service Award from the Academy of Management.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnders Ortenblad,Kiran Trehan,Linda L. Putnam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.