Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionSimulate integrated units of study on U.S. history with this guide. Perry provides recommended fiction and nfiction books that help you illuminate different eras in U.S. history along with discussion starters, multidisciplinary activity suggestions, and topics for further investigation. Projects for individuals and groups help students develop skills in research, oral and written language, science, math, geography, and the arts. Additional resources are listed with each section. Grades K-5.
- Author BiographyDr. Phyllis J. Perry is an award-winning author of more than forty books. Recipient of the Governor's Award for Excellence in Education, she is an active Colorado writer and educator.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Perry
- Date of Publication15/08/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLiterature Bridges to Social Studies
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.