All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionReports the results of a workshop bringing together intelligence analysts and experts on religion to address religious motivations for violence. Reports the result of a workshop that brought together intelligence analysts and experts on religion with the goal of providing background and a frame of reference for assessing religious motivations in international politics and discovering what causes religiously rooted violence and how states have sought to take advantage of or contain religious violence-with emphasis on radical Islam.
- Author(s)Charles W. Yost,Daniel Gibran,Gregory Treverton,Heather S. Gregg
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width207 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.