All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn effective combination of creative exercises, real-life examples, and simple illustrations are integrated in this how-to book, teaching readers to develop their storyboarding skills for a variety of media types, including film, television, animation, and interactive media. Each aspect of the storyboarding process is carefully examined including creating visually specific shot lists and overhead diagrams, and drawing simple sketches that express a clear understanding of staging, editing, and composition. Coverage is rounded out with a comprehensive overview of camera techniques that helps readers visualize a scene before the process of storyboarding begins.
- Author BiographyWendy Tumminello is an Instructor at the Art Institute of Washington. She was listed as one of the Top 100 Video and Multimedia Producers of 1997, AV Video & Multimedia Producer Magazine, and she was a 2000 Grant winner for her documentary film from Women in Film, Los Angeles. Tumminello is a member of the International Documentary Association, Women in Film and Video Association, and the University Film and Video Association.
- Author(s)Wendy Tumminello
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.