All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people all over the world are studying Tai Chi. No matter what style they study, what direction they take, or what level they are at, all agree on one thing: Tai Chi is a limitless journey and there is always more to be learned. There are so many questions along the way and everyone has them, students and teachers alike, questions that are fundamental to all styles of Tai Chi, fundamental to all learning processes. Exploring Tai Chi helps students to understand the intricacies of Tai Chi training, as well as the underlying motives and psychological processes involved in any ongoing practice of this ancient discipline. This book focuses on 'disclosure' and 'empowerment' for the Tai Chi practitioner. What to expect of your training, how to progress in your training, and how to implement the principles of Tai Chi into your everyday life. * Deepen your understanding for great Tai Chi.* Inspiration and advice for a lifetime of practice.* Exercises and training drills to help you develop your Tai Chi.* For all styles and all levels of experience.
- Author BiographySifu John Loupos, M.S.Psych, C.H.S.E., began studying martial arts in 1966. As a young teen, John inherited a school of his own and has been teaching martial arts ever since. His studies include Okinawan Karate, Chinese Kung Fu ( Bak Sil Lum, Choy Lay Fut, and Praying Mantis), Yang style T'ai Chi Chuan (108 move set), Liu He Ba Fa, Xingyi, and Bagua, and various Ch'i Kung and energy oriented meditation disciplines. John also has a background in Classical Homeopathy and currently maintains a private clinical practice in Hanna Somatics.
- Author(s)John Loupos
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication14/05/2003
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteill
- Weight467 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.