All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionFortress Press' Foundations for Learning series prepares students for academic success through compelling resources that kick-start their educational journey into professional Christian ministry. In Exploring Theology, Elaine A. Robinson introduces readers to the study of theology as a central task of all Christians and one that deserves careful and consistent attention. Following a lively examination of what theology is and how we do it, Robinson provides a basic map of the major doctrines of the faith and asks readers to consider their own beliefs at this important point in their journey. She invites readers to think of theology as a stream into which we enter and which carries us deeper into the vast ocean which is the fullness of God. Designed for those who are beginning a more serious study of theology, Exploring Theology helps readers navigate what might, at first glance, appear as a confusing or abstract subject. Navigational aids include an introduction to theological vocabulary, the sources and methods of theology, and tips for reading primary sources as a spiritual discipline.
- Author BiographyElaine A. Robinson is Academic Dean and Professor of Methodist Studies and Christian Theology at Saint Paul School of Theology at Oklahoma City University. She is the author or editor of several books on contemporary theology and an ordained elder in the United Methodist Church.
- Author(s)Elaine A. Robinson
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight154 g
- Width188 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.