All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the United States through Literature describes the best of current print and nprint materials teachers can use with their students to study individual states. Each volume covers a different geographic area and presents selected materials that represent the uniquely rich and varied history, diversity, geography, industries, resources, famous people, and contemporary culture of each state in that region. Much more than a series of detailed bibliographies, the volumes in the Exploring the United States through Literature series also describe classroom-tested activities that directly relate to each source.
- Author BiographyKATHY HOWARD LATROBE is an associate professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Library and Information Studies, Norman, where she teaches children's and young adult library media services. She is coauthor of three books on reader's theater for young people, including Social Studies Readers Theatre for Young Adults: Scripts and Script Development (Libraries Unlimited, 1991). She is coeditor of Public Relations for School Library Media Centers (Libraries Unlimited, 1990) and Multicultural Aspects of Library Media Programs (Libraries Unlimited, 1992).
- Author(s)Kathy Howard Latrobe
- Date of Publication09/11/1993
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleExploring the United States Through Literature Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.