Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe expert authors brought together in this volume collectively deploy the essential teachings of nviolence across a spectrum of contemporary issues. From considering the principles of the French Revolution and encouraging peace through natural resource management to exploring multiculturism and in teaching peace in the elementary classroom, this work is broad in scope yet detailed in its approach to the fundamental principles of nviolence.
- Author Biography<strong>Randall Amster</strong> is professor of peace studies at Prescott College in Arizona, USA. <br><br><strong>Elavie Ndura</strong> is professor of education at George Mason University, USA.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElavie Ndura,Randell Amster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.