All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new and unique fold-out map and guide. This lavishly illustrated fold-out map and guide reveals the spectacular wilderness areas of Egypt's Eastern Desert and Red Sea, with their varied marine and terrestrial wildlife and habitats, indigeus madic people with distinct cultures, and unique archaeological sites. This exotic desert - sea region is explored on this illustrated map with over 150 stunning color photographs, together with explanatory text. This title covers such topics as: diving sites; protected areas; points of interest; marine life; marine habitats; wildlife; terrestrial habitats; archaeology; religious sites; geology; and, indigeus people.
- Author BiographyGabriel Mikhail, author of Egypt's Wilderness, is a veteran eco-architect, wildlife photographer, and the designer of several protected-area facilities, some of them in World Heritage sites, in Egypt.
- Author(s)Gabriel Mikhail
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Notecolour fold-out
- Width420 mm
- Height840 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.