All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful guide to the wild Thames, opening up the river's wonderful wildlife, stunning scenery and wealth of activities, including 10 circular walks taking in the most attractive and interesting parts from source to sea.
- Author BiographyRichard Mayon-White is a river warden coordinator for the River Thames Society, and has loved the river for 50 years. He and his family have explored it on foot and in boats from canoes to a steam launch. Wendy Yorke is the Projects Manager for the Thames Rivers Trust and has been involved in community engagement and river restoration for more than 13 years, in the UK and Australia.
- Author(s)Richard T. Mayon-White,Wendy Yorke
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NotePhotographs and hand-drawn maps throughout
- Weight582 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.