All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this authoritative account, Miranda Green sifts through archaeological evidence, Classical commentaries and early Welsh and Irish myths to unravel the rich and fascinating truth about the Druids and their legacy. This stunningly illustrated book will appeal to all those - scholar, general reader or New Age enthusiast - who are fascinated by the Druids and their world.
- Author BiographyDr Miranda Green is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Wales, Newport, and has written widely on ancient Britain. Among her many books is The Quest for the Shaman, which she co-wrote with her husband, Stephen Aldhouse-Green.
- Author(s)Miranda J. Green
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note291 illustrations, 51 in colour
- Weight650 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.