All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a broad-based text on the fundamentals of explosive behavior and the application of explosives in civil engineering, industrial processes, aerospace applications, and military uses.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleShock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight761 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJonas A. Zukas,William P. Walters
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1998. 2nd printing 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.