Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWere you first attracted to me or my art? the dangerous feline beauty purred, coyly curling on the soft black leather chair in the dark southwestern corner of the Pink Iguana coffee house. Isis, an intoxicating beatnik poet, encourages a cowboy drifter to resurrect his lost dream regardless of the consequences. In Beat Generation fashion, modeled after their icons (velist William S. Burroughs and film director David Cronenberg), Gabriel, a traveling folk-rock artist, and Isis, his oriental muse, compose an explosive New Wave film that exposes corruption, abuse, harassment, censorship, and mind control in contemporary society! As a result, the couple fights for their lives against the corrupt bureaucratic establishment! This revolutionary first vel by Texas playwright Ross Wells also features a unique guide to the most unusual yet influential films ever made! So, get hip and dig this incendiary film trip! You've never experienced anything like it!
- Author(s)Ross Wells
- PublisherWriters Club Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriters Club Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.