Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExposed: A Real Life in Real Words began as a small project for author Annette Russell's family and friends, but it became a collection of poems telling her life story. She wants them to kw where she is in life and who she is; she wants them to understand her. She chronicles her ups and downs in her walk with God, and she explores her feelings and her personal experiences. She describes how she strayed in her walk with God; she felt lost and alone, and the farther she strayed, the more she wrote. Her collection took on a life of its own, and the words began to set her free. The poems began to heal her by allowing her to see things-buried things, painful things, everything! Exposed is a blunt and heartfelt collection of poems that invites you into the heart and mind of a woman trying to find her way in life. Untitled He's here, I kw he's here ... he's everywhere. He sees, I kw he sees ... he sees everything. He hears me, I kw he hears me ... he hears everyone. He kws what I need, I kw he does ... he kws everything. He's in control, but I think that I am! He loves me ... but I don't always believe that. He's using me ... but I can't perceive that. He's working on me ... but I don't deserve that. He's waiting for me ... but I can't find my way back. He's in control, but I think that I am!
- Author(s)Annette Russell a K a Flowatress
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.