All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ultimate Lie Detecting Book! Exposing Lies-Deception Management is a merger of scientifically verified techniques for identifying deception efforts including the methods of expression and content analysis as well as kinesic analysis (body language) and much more. When these methods are used in conjunction with each other and as instructed, accuracy rates for deception identification can exceed 90%. These techniques are used by law enforcement, federal agents and the Department of Defense but can be utilized by everyone to gain a desired edge in any career field or within their personal life.
- Author BiographyArmed with a PhD in Deviant Behavior and over 30 years experience, Dr. David A. Camp has authored several books on behavior and deception. He has taught college students, mental health and emergency room staff, public school teachers, psychiatrists, social workers, security/law enforcement officers, business executives, and more. As a consultant Dr. Camp has worked with medical examiners, movie stars, and even housewives on cases ranging from police abuse, false charges and accusations to suicide, cult activities and sociopathic behavior.
- Author(s)Dr David a Camp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.