CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn court cases, policy studies and media stories, euthanasia advocates claim that Belgium's euthanasia records are complete and transparent. The official euthanasia story from Belgium has been accepted at face value by the authors of these influential reports and court decisions; the Royal Society of Canada End-of-Life Decision Making report; the Quebec Select Committee on Dying with Dignity report; the Commission on Assisted Dying report - UK : the BC Supreme Court Justice Lynn Smith: Carter decision. This book examines the record of euthanasia in Belgium, and exposes what these reports have overlooked...Alex Schadenberg brings together both information and data that should cause euthanasia/ physician-assisted suicide advocates t just to pause, but step back from their positions. I do hope that this book receives wide readership in the general community. - Hon Greg Donnelly MLC, New South Wales. Alex Schadenberg's informative publications and speeches have encouraged many Members of Parliament and Government to consider these issues more closely, and with a balanced and educated view. - Leesa Vlahos MP, South Australia. The insights given in this publication explaining how legalised euthanasia plays out in practice will help persuade legislators to defeat such bills and better understand why they ought never sanction the killing of the very citizens they represent. - Hon Nicolas (Nick) Pierre Goiran MLC, Western Australia.
- Author(s)Alex Schadenberg
- PublisherConnor Court
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBallan
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintConnor Court
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.