Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a task-based approach, this title offers integrated four-skills syllabus that provides learners with abundant opportunities for communicative and meaningful language practice.
- Author BiographyDr. David Nunan is Director of the English Centre and Chair Professor of Applied Linguistics, University of Hong Kong. He is well known for his innovative methodology and his remarkable ability to bring to the classroom a variety of activities that will enhance students' oral production. He is a past president of International TESOL, and has published numerous journal articles and texts including the core series Atlas, Expressions, and GO FOR IT! and the skills series Listen In, all for Heinle. His professional titles with Heinle include Second Language Teaching & Learning and Pursuing Professional Development. The Business Review Weekly selected him as the 7th most influential Australian in Asia.
- Author(s)David Nunan,Ken Beatty
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight384 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.