Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionSoft, light air-dry clay is the perfect material for everyone from grade school crafters to professional sculptors. Take a look at all the projects you can do!
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is often known as the Trendsetter of the arts and crafts industry. Dedicated to hands-on creativity, she constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and fun. Suzanne is the creative woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is an artist, designer, publisher, TV personality, columnist, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on. Donna Kato is a well-known polymer clay author. Emi Fukushima is a talented multi-media artist. Ting-Yao Chen has been creating beautiful clay projects professionally for the past 15 years.
- Author(s)Donna Kato,Emi Fukushima,Ting-Yao Chen
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Weight73 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.