Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces affect control theory to lay readers of sociology, and additionally guides sociology specialists into the theory's deep structure. It is the most comprehensive available introduction to affect control theory, an important and expanding framework in sociology. The book describes in plain language how sociology's best developed cybernetic model can be used to interpret actions and emotions that arise in everyday life.
- Author(s)David R. Heise
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.