All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionResearch Paper from the year 2015 in the subject Business ecomics - Business Management, Corporate Governance, University of Bradford (BCID), course: MSc in Project Planning and Management, language: English, comment: Object Oriented Project Planning Approach, abstract: A development project is based on its contribution, on definite events, and on production which are projected to add to the preferred purposes and ultimate goal. The aims of the development assistance projects are poverty alleviation, improvement of living standards, environment protection, human rights protection etc. The rationale of development projects is to persuade transform whose consequences are most wanted within the limited scope. The main idea of this research is to assess the application of the OOPP approach for contributing the design and delivery of development assistance projects. The report covers the logical steps of OOPP approach and stages of project design with a conceptual framework, the critical assessment of extent of OOPP approach for design and delivery, and the criticisms of OOPP approach in development assistance project planning and execution.
- Author BiographyMr. M A Salam is working as Senior Assistant Secretary in Ministry of Public Administration, Government of Bangladesh since June 2014. He did B Sc (Hons) and M Sc in Zoology from Jahangirnagar University; M A in Governance and Development from BRAC University, Bangladesh and attained highest position in all occasions. Now, he is pursuing M Sc in Project Planning and Management at University of Bradford, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Mohammad Abdul Salam
- PublisherGrin Verlag Gmbh
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrin Verlag Gmbh
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.