All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on the design process for architects and related professionals, this is a guide to the design and execution of sophisticated exterior building enclosures for a number of commercial building types and in a variety of building materials. Written by the technical director of the San Francisco office of the esteemed architecture firm Skidmore, Owings and Merrill (SOM), this book has a distinct focus on the design process by delineating the participants (architects, engineers, consultants) and their roles and responsibilities through collaboration, and tracking the design process through construction.
- Author BiographyC. KEITH BOSWELL, FAIA, serves as Technical Director of the San Francisco office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM), orchestrating and overseeing detailed design and construction documentation for all San Francisco projects. His experience includes high-rise office buildings, museums, retail spaces, government projects, amusement parks, and international and domestic airport passenger terminals.
- Author(s)Keith Boswell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1206 g
- Width193 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.