All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionExternal Works Roads and Drainage: A Practical Guide bridges the gap between theory and practice in building, construction and civil engineering, providing practical guidance, and the kwledge required 'on the job'. This comprehensive book includes sections on legislation, environmental issues, surface water, highway and foul drainage design, road and pavement design, and external works.
- Author BiographyPhil Pitman has worked his way up from being a junior land surveyor to a Civil Engineering Technician with his own design and engineering services consultancy. With eighteen years' experience in the industry, including work for the local authorities and private companies, Phil's principal areas of expertise are in the design of highways, drainage systems and consulting on technical and legislative issues.
- Author(s)Phil Pitman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.