All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionExtinction Dialogs is a candid conversation between Guy McPherson and Carolyn Baker. The text addresses the scientific research regarding abrupt climate change as well as how humans who grasp the likelihood of near-term human extinction can prepare emotionally and spiritually for the demise of many species on Earth, including ours. Synthesizing scientific and psycho-spiritual perspectives, McPherson and Baker provide a manual for understanding our terminal status and therefore allow this kwledge to shape every aspect of our relationships and behavior in humanity's last hours.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Baker, Ph.D. is a former psychotherapist and professor of psychology and history. She is the author of Collapsing Consciously: Transformative Truths For Turbulent Times, Navigating The Coming Chaos: A Handbook For Inner Transition (2011) and Sacred Demise: Walking The Spiritual Path Of Industrial Civilization s Collapse (2009). Carolyn offers life coaching for people who want to live more resiliently in the present as they prepare for the future.
- Author(s)Carolyn Baker,Guy McPherson
- PublisherTayen Lane Publishing
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNext Revelation Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.