All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Comprehensive Guide to Customer Service For The 21st Century Even the most successful companies need their customers happy and to keep coming back for more. Whether you re just starting your business and want to lock up great customer service procedures, or you re an established company looking to revamp your customer service to answer new market needs, Extra Mile is the resource for you. Unlike other books that are brimming with irrelevant and outdated information, Extra Mile offers: 500 essential tips, including: Real-Life Scenarios, Crisis Management, and Building Customer Loyalty Intel into the customer service secrets of business giants, such as American Express, Southwest Airlines, and Ritz-Carlton Hotels A section dedicated to providing excellent customer service online A list of 50 Things Never to Do, to help avoid conflict and negative reviews Get ahead of the pack by learning how great customer service equals customer retention.
- Author(s)Tycho Press
- PublisherCallisto Media Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTycho Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.